ABOUT THE EVENT EUROPEAN CIRCULAR RETAIL CONGRESS
Overseeing global trends, it is clear that businesses focusing upon sustainability are predicted to deliver better financial results than those which do not. Moreover, they are expected to achieve these results in a way that is responsive to the needs of the world around us.
That is why at ECU, we are fully committed to organising for you the market-leading event that is focusing upon the growth of retail and CPG. It is our role to catalyze partnerships in the industry that will enable people, the planet, and businesses to develop. This goal encompasses all of the industry stakeholders’ activities – along the entire value chain; from source to consumption.
With our Program Board and 200+ speakers, we will focus on the areas where we can drive the most significant improvements for the industry.
21-22 September 2021
THE ENTIRE VALUE CHAIN IN ONE PLACE KEY GOALS OF THE CONGRESS
- How to create partnerships driving strong business growth?
- What does which type of consumer want today, tomorrow and in the future; and how behavior of different segments of consumers is going to shift post-covid-19?
- What is going on in retail – expansions, expected mergers, withdrawals, market entries and disruptions?
- Which categories are expected to grow fast, in which channels and when?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for private labels?
- How to launch new products while having a measurable positive impact on society and the environment?
- What new technology trends in channels, services, platforms, and digital content will influence the market and consumer adoption fusing the overall consumer experience with smarter, intuitive tech solutions?
- How to reduce costs in a way that is responsive to the needs of the world around us?
- What new business models and tools will be further developed inside industry 4.0 approach to drive circular solutions?
- What technological and digital transformations leading to greater operational efficiencies can we expect?
- How to integrate water, waste and energy management systems? What products, services, innovations and research results will exist on the market?
- What will be the developments in packaging that ensure food safety while being sustainable responsible?
- How will linear supply chains migrate to connected supply chains?
- How to motivate and develop the operational staff using a sustainable mindset?
WHY IT IS WORTH TO JOIN US BENEFITS FROM PARTICIPATION
The agenda and the content of the ECRC event are very highly business oriented and leading to a clear return of investment of the time and money spent on the event.
ECRC is a perfect place for networking. The majority of the most important players from the entire value chain meet at the event, and their profile is extremely high.
INSPIRE YOURSELF & OTHERS
Due to the clear selection of its speakers and participants, ECRC is the perfect platform to interact with professionals who have similar goals and similar mindsets.
GAIN PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS
By participating in ECRC, you will learn about the experiences of leaders, best market practices, innovative solutions, effective strategies and new ideas for growth.
MARKET-LEADING EVENT FOR RETAIL AND CPG CONGRESS IN NUMBERS
C-LEVEL & DIRECTORS